Are your Erlang and Elixir applications as secure as they could be? Dive into the world of secure coding on BEAM with Erlang’s co-creator Robert Virding to fortify your understanding of the BEAM platform’s vulnerabilities, attacks, and defences.
This one-day training is tailored for intermediate Erlang/Elixir developers, testers, and DevOps professionals who want to enhance their skill set and bolster the security of their projects. Discover best practices, uncover potential pitfalls, and master techniques to safeguard your applications from harm.
During this training session you will learn:
- about secure coding recommendations for programmers on the BEAM virtual machine
- to reduce vulnerabilities in projects and choose robust alternatives to dangerous functions
- how to reduce the attack surface of a production environment
- Intermediate Erlang/Elixir developers, testers and devops working with BEAM projects
- Basic Elixir syntax and concepts
- Basic familiarity with the BEAM